EP 0130453 A3 19850626 - CLEANING DEVICE
DE 3323786 A 19830701
[origin: EP0130453A2] The cleaning device comprises a rotatable pressure roller system having a number of pressure rollers which have various, format-dependent roller widths, and a cleaning strip which is pressed by means of the pressure rollers, which can be placed in different positions, against the silicon rubber coating of a heated roller of a fixing device. The pressure roller system, or the individual pressure roller, is swivelled in steps in accordance with the format width of the copy carrier to be fixed by means of an electronic switching system of the copying apparatus until the pressure roller corresponding to the format width of the copy carrier rests against the heated roller. The cleaning strip is impregnated with a highly viscous silicone oil which is applied only over the roller width of the selected pressure roller to the surface of the heated roller. <IMAGE>
IPC 8 full level
G03G 15/20 (2006.01)
CPC (source: EP)
G03G 15/2025 (2013.01)
Citation (search report)
- [AD] DE 3225836 A1 19830203 - KONISHIROKU PHOTO IND [JP]
- [A] US 4137597 A 19790206 - ACHENBACH KARLHEINZ, et al
- [A] US 4336766 A 19820629 - MAHER JAMES C, et al
- [A] XEROX DISCLOSURE BULLETIN, Band 8, Nr. 3, Mai/Juni 1983, Seiten 237-238, STAMFORD, (US) G.V. BOGOSHIAN:"Combined release agent management system and cleaner".
- [A] RESEARCH DISCLOSURE, Nr. 206, Juni 1981, Seite 230, HAVANT, HAMPSHIRE, (GB) A.I. ATEYA et al.:"Adjustable wick for heated fuser roller".
- [A] PATENTS ABSTRACTS OF JAPAN, Band 5, Nr. 17 (P-47) (689), 31 Januar 1981; & JP-A-55 146 463 (COPYER K.K.) 14-11-1980
- [A] RESEARCH DISCLOSURE, Nr. 197, September 1980, Seite 364, HAVANT, HAMPSHIRE, (GB) G.B. GUSTAFSON et al.:"Roller fuser".
Designated contracting state (EPC)
BE DE FR GB IT NL
DOCDB simple family (publication)
DOCDB simple family (application)
EP 84106948 A 19840618; DE 3323786 A 19830701; JP 13216984 A 19840628