EP 0235307 A1 1987-09-09 - Method for waterproofing treatment of leather.
Method for waterproofing treatment of leather.
Verfahren zur wasserdichtmachenden Behandlung von Leder.
Procédé d'imperméabilisation du cuir.
EP 86100048 A
The present invention provides, in a process for chrome tanning hide, a method for imparting hide with waterproofness, which is a method for waterproofing treatment of leather which is characterized by that in a greasing step falling in the last step of the chrome tanning process, hide after dyeing treatment is subjected to drumming with a treating solution containing two greasing agents having a hydrophobic effect and one waterproofing agent for a required time thereby imparting said hide with oily feel and waterproofness, and thereafter is subjected to re-chrome tanning and subsequently to water-repellent treatment.
IPC 1-7 (main, further and additional classification)
IPC 8 full level (invention and additional information)
CPC (invention and additional information)
Citation (search report)
- [A] DE 1800244 B1 19700402 - ROEHM & HAAS GMBH CHEM FAB
- [A] DE 2119083 A1 19711125
- [A] EP 0107948 A1 19840509 - MINNESOTA MINING & MFG
- [A] GB 1123829 A 19680814 - MINNESOTA MINING & MFG
- [A] SOVIET INVETIONS ILLUSTRATED, week C40, 12th November 1980, abstract no. 70862, D18, Section Chemical, Derwent Publications Ltd.; SU - A - 715 625 (MOSC. LIGHT IND. TECH.) 16-06-1978
- [A] SOVIET INVENTIONS ILLUSTRATED, week C16, 28th May 1980, abstract no. 28645, D18E17, Section Chemical, Derwent Publications Ltd.; & SU - A - 679 626 (VOLGA DON. CHEM. WKS.)09-03-1977
Designated contracting state (EPC)
DE GB IT