Global Patent Index - EP 3495523 A4

EP 3495523 A4 20200226 - HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL PLATE AND MANUFACTURING METHOD THEREOF

Title (en)

HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL PLATE AND MANUFACTURING METHOD THEREOF

Title (de)

HOCHFESTE STAHLPLATTE UND HERSTELLUNGSVERFAHREN DAFÜR

Title (fr)

PLAQUE D'ACIER À HAUTE RÉSISTANCE ET SON PROCÉDÉ DE FABRICATION

Publication

EP 3495523 A4 20200226 (EN)

Application

EP 17836781 A 20170721

Priority

  • JP 2016153110 A 20160803
  • JP 2017026569 W 20170721

Abstract (en)

[origin: EP3495523A1] Disclosed is a high-strength sheet including: C: 0.15% by mass to 0.35% by mass, total of Si and Al: 0.5% by mass to 3.0% by mass, Mn: 1.0% by mass to 4.0% by mass, P: 0.05% by mass or less, and S: 0.01% by mass or less, with the balance being Fe and inevitable impurities, wherein the steel structure satisfies that: a ferrite fraction is 5% or less, the total fraction of tempered martensite and tempered bainite is 60% or more, the amount of retained austenite is 10% or more, MA has an average size of 1.0 µm or less, a half-width of the concentration distribution of Mn in the carbon-concentrated region that is equal to the amount of retained austenite is 0.3% by mass or more, and a scattering intensity at the q value of 1 nmin X-ray small angle scattering is 1.0 cmor less.

IPC 8 full level

C22C 38/00 (2006.01); C21D 1/18 (2006.01); C21D 1/19 (2006.01); C21D 6/00 (2006.01); C21D 9/46 (2006.01); C21D 9/48 (2006.01); C22C 38/02 (2006.01); C22C 38/04 (2006.01); C22C 38/06 (2006.01)

CPC (source: EP US)

C21D 1/18 (2013.01 - EP US); C21D 1/19 (2013.01 - EP); C21D 6/005 (2013.01 - EP US); C21D 6/008 (2013.01 - EP US); C21D 9/46 (2013.01 - US); C21D 9/48 (2013.01 - EP); C22C 38/002 (2013.01 - US); C22C 38/02 (2013.01 - EP US); C22C 38/04 (2013.01 - EP US); C22C 38/06 (2013.01 - EP US)

Citation (search report)

Designated contracting state (EPC)

AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR

DOCDB simple family (publication)

EP 3495523 A1 20190612; EP 3495523 A4 20200226; CN 109477182 A 20190315; JP 2018021233 A 20180208; JP 6762798 B2 20200930; US 2019185958 A1 20190620; WO 2018025675 A1 20180208

DOCDB simple family (application)

EP 17836781 A 20170721; CN 201780046036 A 20170721; JP 2016153110 A 20160803; JP 2017026569 W 20170721; US 201716321157 A 20170721