This invention is a heater for feeding-bottles, whose characteristics correspond to the precharacterizing part of main claim.
The application field is therefore substantially directed to the preheating of feeding-bottle phials or respective food for children that are normally stored and held in a refrigerator.
State of the art and respective problems
At the present time, it is well known that very consistent problems arise for the use in the environments where a large quantity of ready-to-use feeding bottles must be immediately available, considering, in particular, environments for newly-born babies, day nurseries, etc.
In these cases, at the present time, feeding-bottles are kept in a refrigerator, but then must be heated with the means available which are certainly not very suitable for this function.
It is a fact that the microwave systems or current ovens etc. are unable to supply a suitable uniform heating for the above-mentioned and in particular they can over-heat or under-heat, with the consequence of overly hot or overly cold food which is certainly not healthy for a child and in particular for a newborn.
Other problems can moreover arise without suitable temperature control on the bottles, because, as known, they are made of plastic material, and plastic material above a certain temperature emits substances which are toxic, not to say lethal, for new born children.
The invention's aim
The invention's aim is to resolve the above-mentioned problems and drawbacks realizing a specific apparatus which is particularly functional and suitable for said function.
Solution of the problem and identification of the invention's features
The problem is resolved with the characteristics of the main claim. The sub-claims represent advantageous preferential solutions that supply better efficiency.
In this way, the advantage is being able to promptly have the whole quantity of feeding-bottles ready to use at the exact desired temperature and therefore without the necessity of separate preparation and with the absolute certainty, not only of achieving the required temperature, but also of a homogeneous temperature throughout the whole food.
Description of the preferential solution
For a better understanding the invention is described in its preferential solution with the help of attached figures, wherein:
- Fig. 1. is a front sectional view of the apparatus.
- Fig. 2. is a sectional view from above according to B-B of Fig. 1.
- Fig. 3. is a side sectional view according to A-A of Fig. 1.
Detailed description of the invention as to the figures
According to the figures, one can observe that the invention is a heating apparatus for feeding-bottles and/or milk for children and/or newborn and/or premature babies having a containing structure (1) for feeding-bottles (B) with a front access door (6) with an extractable-base drawer (5) with several holes in the false-bottom to house said feeding-bottles in a standing position.
At the rear of the feeding-bottle compartment, and, therefore, at said drawer, there is a power-operated fan (2) surrounded by electric resistors (3) that conveys the air to the side deflectors (4) which are on each side of said extractable drawer, practically on the sides of the compartment, having several slits (41) which deflect the heated airflow conveyed by said fan (2) in convergence and opposition towards the centre and the rear (42) substantially creating a semi-whirling motion that assists the uniform heating of said feeding-bottles in an extremely functional and controlled way.
The electric operating, controlling and timing controls, are situated on the front of the apparatus as on normal electrical household appliances.
The air oven is very functional and excludes the preheating danger present in other methods.
It is made entirely of stainless steel able to bring the milk from 4°C to 24/25°C in 20 minutes, keeping it hot for 30 min. at cycle end, with door closed.
This solution replaces old microwave or bain-marie systems.
The forced ventilation heating system safely avoids the dangers of infections and the difficulty in controlling the temperatures to be reached and/or maintained for a long time.
Advantageously, the electric control apparatus includes at least one timer and a temperature sensor.
Generally, the temperature of the product to be inserted will be between 4°C +/-1 °C.
The apparatus includes an ON/OFF button that lights to indicate that is under voltage as does the display of the thermostat/timer.
The feeding-bottle extracted after the indication of possible bell or signal will have a temperature of 24/25°C. A control system will be able to stop the heating cycle once it has reached the temperature.
Essentially, the air to be heated is sucked by the fan, centrally to the back and pushed against the resistance that heats it and continues across the obligatory route to the deflectors that convey the hot flow in the adequately sized and shaped slits (41) until it envelopes each feeding-bottle, gradually heating the milk to the core homogenously.
The equilibrium between the temperature of the milk (at the end of the cycle) and the speed of the hot air determines the heating time, that is about 20 minutes.
The end of the cycle is signalled by the thermostat/timer and an acoustic signal.
It is also possible to remove the feeding-bottles from the oven 30 minutes from the end of the cycle, naturally the temperature reached being maintained.
Heating apparatus for feeding-bottles and/or milk for children and/or newborn and/or premature babies having a containing structure (1) for feeding-bottles (B) with front access door (6),
characterised in that
a) an extractable base drawer (5) in the heating area with several compartments to house said bottles in a standing position,
b) heating means based on hot air circulation in said heating zone,
c) temperature control means and timing means to signal and/or stop a heating cycle once a predetermined temperature is reached.
2. Apparatus according to the previous claim, characterised in that the hot air circulation in said heating zone occurs by means of two opposite side deflectors (4) placed internally to said housing.
3. Apparatus according to the previous claim, characterised in that said opposite side deflectors (4) have substantially vertical slits (41).
4. Apparatus according to the previous claim, characterised in that said opposite side deflectors (4) have substantially inclined slits (41).
5. Apparatus according to claims 2-4 or 3-4, characterised in that said slits (41) are of different heights.
6. Apparatus according to any of the claims 2-5, characterised in that said slits (41) have protruding deflexion fins to incline the flow towards the centre and the rear of the compartment.
7. Apparatus according to claims 3 or 4, characterised in that there are two or more of said slits (41).
8. Apparatus according to any of the previous claims, characterised in that there are at least two of said slits (41).
9. Apparatus according to any of the previous claims, characterised in that said heating means based on hot air circulation include a power-operated fan (2) associated to electric resistors (3) at the back of said bottle-containing compartment, said fan having a horizontal axis and a suction function through openings situated on the bottom of said compartment, or rather, in respective said compartment separating wall.
10. Apparatus according to any of the previous claims, characterised in that it includes a frontal control panel substantially placed on the top side having a frontal lower access door (6).
11. Apparatus according to any of the previous claims, characterised in that it includes a frontal access door (6).
12. Apparatus according to the previous claim, characterised in that said frontal door (6) is a pivot-hinged flap.
13. Apparatus according to claim 1 and to any of the previous claims, characterised in that said extractable drawer (5) includes holding places for the bottles to be heated in order to substantially maintain them in a spaced, standing position when extracting them in an upwards direction.
14. Apparatus according to claim 1 and any of the previous claims, characterised in that said extractable drawer (5) is equipped with extraction tracks that allow for its almost complete extraction from the apparatus with the door (6) opened.